Skip to content
- After completing his engineering studies in agronomy and oenology, Louis Fabre took over the Fabre family vineyard in 1982.
- In 1991 our wines were eco-labeled “Organic Wine” as several of our vineyards have never been treated with pesticides.
- In 1998, his sister Marie followed in the family’s footsteps by joining the team to implement trade strategies for each vineyard.
- The label Qualenvi, or Traceability, was awarded to us in 2000, and testifies to our high-quality agricultural practices.
- En 1991, le label Culture biologique s’inscrit dans la démarche très ancienne de respect de l’environnement puisque certains de nos terroirs n’ont jamais été désherbés.
- In 2008, Louis Fabre took over the Saint Michel vineyard in Cruscades.
- All of our wines from each of our four vineyards will be given the label “Organic Wine” by 2014.
- Since 2015, the Fabre Family has obtained the HVE (High Environmental Value) Level 3 (highest) certification, which rewards the field with numerous efforts: planting pecaniers, oaks, pistachio trees, registering it in the engines in terms of diversity.