Skip to content
- Documents from 1605 testify that the Fabre Family was cultivating vineyards in the Corbières, Languedoc Roussillon.
- In 1711, the family settled down in Gasparets , where they nurtured their vineyards for three centuries.
- In 1867, Auguste Fabre married Irma Coulon, owner of Château Coulon Veredus in Cruscades.
- In 2014 the new generation arrives on the estate, with Louis’ daughters and niece : Clémence, Paule and Jeanne, respectively in charge of export sales, accounting and oenotourism!
- In 1876, the Fabre Family procured Château de Luc located in Luc sur Orbieu.
- In 1950, Andre Fabre wed Jacqueline Baldy, whose family has lived on the vineyard of Grande Courtade near Beziers since 1763.
- In 1982, Louis Fabre took over the family vineyard. He lives with his family in Luc sur Orbieu, where he welcomes wine-lovers in the cellar.